Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Are you sick and tired of living from paycheck to paycheck, crisis to crisis?
- Exhausted from money fights?
- Feeling sick to your stomach when your bills arrive or the phone rings?
- Wondering how you’ll get through your retirement years with no retirement savings?
Now is the time to take control of your money, instead of letting your money control you. It’s time to get on the same page, kick debt to the curb and start living – and spending – with a plan. It’s time to find your Financial Peace!
JOIN US! Financial Peace University is a life-changing 9-week program that takes you through a PROVEN step-by-step process of baby steps that lead to financial freedom. You will learn practical lessons so you can eliminate debt, build wealth, and give like never before. Dave Ramsey has used personal experience, Biblical wisdom and tried and true methods to lead more than 6 million people to a debt-free life.
DON’T BE NORMAL – BE WEIRD!
- According to the American Payroll Association, 74% of all employees are living paycheck to paycheck.
- Bankrate says almost 3 in 10 adults have no emergency savings at all.
- And Nerdwallet.com shows the average US household has $136,000 in debt, including $6,849 average monthly credit card balances.
- Also from Nerdwallet: Average auto loan debt: $27,804 and average mortgage debt: $189,586.
- Classes begin Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 7-8:30 p.m.
Still want to know more before you decide? FREE PREVIEW EVENT: Tuesday, Feb. 18
Register through Dave Ramsey’s website using fpu.com/1114157 or contact our church office. 229-8108
START SAVING MONEY RIGHT AWAY! When you register through our church, you’ll pay only $99 whether you’re a single or a couple. (Regular price: $129.99)
If you are joining and registering with your spouse or significant other, please list their name when you register so we can make sure to keep you together for this class. (Don’t pay twice! One fee covers you both.)
Your registration Includes a textbook (also available as an online textbook), one year of online access to FinancialPeace.com, which includes tons of tools and resources, plus three different video curricula, and a one-year subscription to Every Dollar Plus, a super easy personal budgeting app designed by Ramsey Solutions.